Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ohio at the Cinicinnati Fitness Conference

So it is Sunday and the conference, but what a week its been. Joey and I started with a visit with our cousins in columbus and then with our Strollerfriends in Cinicinnati. The Conference is over and the trip is coming to an end tomorrow early in the morning, but I am pumped. I have learned many new moves from StrollerFit owners and instructors and learned all about the four chooses for Mom and Tot Yoga. My clients will be doing all new things this week and hopefully burning a lot of calories while toning up.

I also made some great new friends who I will keep in touch with and who I will continue to share great ideas with. So to everyone out there with a stroller join a StrollerFit class and see what you and your child can so. If your children are out of the Stroller try Restore the Core and see what we can do to help rid you of the low belly sag, because the programs are amazing and the new moves I have learned will only make it better!!!!

No comments: