Friday, September 11, 2009

Bluebery Picking

The last few days have been beautiful. Since we had a lot of rain during the early summer, there are a lot of late season blueberries and raspberries at the local orchard. My friend Heather and her children Rachel and Sean met Joey, Julianna and I yesterday and we picked til our hearts were content and our baskets full. It was a bit nutty with the kids, but they were well behaved and it was very relaxing for Heather and I.

I think the kids ate double what I paid for. Julianna even has some blueberries and she loved it. At home we made Raspberry Jam. Joey helped, it was a little crazy but since all the work is done by the bread machine, it made it not so messy. Check the book for your bread machine if you want a fast and easy way to make jam.

Today, I am getting ready to have the StrollerFit moms for Pot Luck. It should be fun, we had a great workout and now it is time to enjoy some lunch. Then I have to price and organize the stuff for the group Yard sale tomorrow. Hope it does not rain.

No comments: