Tuesday, December 2, 2008

After Turkey Day before the made rush in December

Pregnant, chasing a one year old who eats most of my meal, teaching Restore the Core twice a week, Mommymuscle Sculpt once a week and 4 days of StrollerFit and the OB wonders why I lost weight during Thanksgiving...

Cindy another StrollerFit owner just gave birth and after her c-section the doctor said he skipped a layer of fat, because it was not there, she says look what StrollerFit and Restore the Core did for her. I agree.

I am losing my maternity pants, even the ones that were loaned to me that are smaller than the ones I wore in my last pregnancy. It ia amazing how the body changes with a good workout.

So I am chjallenging my moms from now til January 31 to lose weight and not gain the Holiday 10.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I'm in for the challenge. I've only gained 8lbs so far this pregnancy and don't want to go over my 25lbs recommended gain. Better get my butt back to class LOL