Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another week of the StrollerFit Schedule your workout challenge

What a week it has been. We have had ice, rain and snow!!! But the moms have been out with the kids and working hard to schedule the workout into there crazy lives.

This weeks winner is Danielle. Congrats Danielle.

So here is the question, Drea won, week one, Danielle week two, who will week three, one of them, or someone else, since it is x-mas week? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Joey and I have seen a lot of Danielle and her girls Kacey and Ella This week. Between class and a play date the three of them have made me laugh to the point I almost wet myself.

Many of you do not know but my husband Scott has become part of the StrollerFit team, he watches Joey and the older kids during Mommymuscle Sculpt in return for credits towards buying a new video game. This week we demoed StrollerFit and Mommymuscle Sculpt (And Restore the Core if the snow stops in time for 8 am Sat AM)at the new January location, RBI's and Ella, Kacey and Joey had Scott running crazy. the had every ball out, they tried to escape and they played tag. I am not sure we moms got the best workout, but Scott did and we had a great laugh. Isn't laughing a tummy exercise, as long as the belly button is to the spine??????????

Anyhow, it has been a crazy week, with lots of memories and I can not wait to make more. 8 weeks till the new baby is due to arrive. The space in RBI's is huge and we ran a lot this week. After the running it felt like the baby was doing a jig, not sure if he/she liked it or not but I felt great!

During the snow yesterday, Joey ventured out with his shovel to help daddy. Don't think he helped much but he and Raven the dog had fun making a mess and getting all wet. I was smart, I took the pictures. That's all for now.

Have fun getting ready for the holiday's and remember put your sneakers on and get out of the house for an hour, get the workout in and do something for yourself, the kids will love you for it.

Cari

No comments: