Saturday, December 27, 2008

Size 5 Body

I had a StrollerFit mom ask me if her reward for going to class is a size 5 body. This started me thinking, size 5, when was I last a size 5? Is it about size or health or how you feel inside and out?

As a ponder this I think to myself, my goal post Joey was to get back into shape, what does that mean? With 8 weeks left to go in this pregnancy with Baby Fisher2, where do I see myself post pregnancy?

So I pose the above questions to my StrollerFit moms - think about it, what are your individual goals, why do you come to class and why are you joining my challenge to schedule in your workout like any other appointment?

The answer will be different for each of us. Before getting pregnant with Baby Fisher2 I lost 28 pounds, 6 pounds was left over pregnancy weight from Joey, 22 was weight I needed to lose before Joey. I wanted to lose more, but I got pregnant again. I did StrollerFit and Restore the core and was down 3 pants sizes. My StrollerFit moms know that post baby I will begin weight watchers again, because I find it works for me and I believe two of you will be joining me. That plus Strollerfit, Restore The Core and MommymuscleSculpt will help me get to my individual goal and to stay there in the future!!! Most importantly for me is the support that the StrollerFit moms give each other during the Journey called Motherhood. This helps me to focus on my goals, with weight, fitness and in life.

I hope I give the StrollerFit Moms the same things that they give me and want to say thank you for all you give me. And I want you all to ponder the size 5 question....

No comments: