Monday, December 15, 2008

StrollerFit "Schedule your work out Challenge"

So we are into week two of the challenge. The challenge is on and it was a close but Drea won the first week. It will be interesting to see what happens with the holidays over the next two weeks.

Ladies keep up the good work!!

So we tested the new space for January - RBI's in Whitinsville and it was like being outside again, we had so much space and ran a lot, so much that my legs hurt. Baby Fisher to be did not like the running, I think I work him/her up from a nap. But with 9 weeks to go til my due date the baby will have to adjust his or her sleeping time by an hour or so because the exercise keeps me energized to chase Joey and will help post delivery.

Just a reminder, Wed we will be holding Mommymuscle Sculpt at RBI's, Friday's StrollerFit will be at RBI's and Saturday RBI's will be hosting a Restore the Core pre-holiday workout extravaganza. Hope to see lots of you at these events.

3 comments: