Sunday, May 3, 2009

Camera, when I have it......verses when I don't...

Friday at StrollerFit started off crazy. We had a new mom come to class and she misunderstood about needing the Stroller. She called her husband who thought she asked for the camera not the carriage, so he brought the camera, then ran home to get the carriage. In the mean time we were waiting for a mom who was coming to her second class, but she was lost and I was directing her via cell phone.

This all worked out well. While we were waiting for the stroller and mom/baby, the kids were out having a ball. I asked Ella one of the Kids to show Evan the new little boy around. I needed the video camera for this. She was taking him and said things like "this is the ball machine, we can't touch, and this is the net we play under, and these are the balls we play with." Then she and Evan pushed Joey and her sister Kacey in the Stroller, then Joey and Kacey pushed them, it was hilarious. One time Ella tried to do a lunge while pushing the Stroller. Look what we are already teaching them.

Then we had a great workout, even though Joey was getting cranky, and while we stretched I noticed Joey and Kacey had bands around there ankles and they were trying to squat while holding hands, another moment missed on film. Of course when i have the camera, none of these things happen. I look forward to next weeks classes and what the kids will do, I am bringing the camera, but nothing will likely happen while i have it out, but when it is in the bag, not ready for use, they will do lots of cute things!!!!

No comments: