Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Amazing things

To My StrollerFit Moms,

Where does the time go. This time last year, Joey new Puppy and every animal was a puppy, to the point, he and Nate would go back and forth with Joey saying Puppy and Nate correcting him. Now he knows all the animals and there sounds and to count and so many other words. I just found out I was pregnant with Julianna and now she is 5 months old and already moving, and jumping and babbling.

So I ask where does the time go, what happened to my babies, when did they all get so big. I remember meeting Danielle, and Casey and Joey were in baby carriers and now they are off and running, or when we all met Drea and Jayce and he was a baby, now he is a toddler who is moving and talking but he still is a great cuddler, no more baby fix from him, now it is from all the new babies at Strollerfit - Julianna, Olivia, Jayden, Bryce, Jake and many more.

I remember the first time Joey crawled over to Mason and tried to get him to follow and now they are running and rolling down the hills.

I remember doing StrollerFit at the Church and Nate was learning to climb the stairs and 4 months later he taught Joey, now the run the stairs, again I ask where has the time gone, before we know it, they will be in Kindergarten, then graduating High School and going to college. We need to remember to cherish the little moments because it goes by so quickly.

No comments: