Tuesday, July 14, 2009

tough workout

This weekend was Addie's 2nd Birthday Party and then Joey's. I made a lot of low cal dishes that were a hit and the cookie cake I made with the Train on it was gone so I had not left overs of the cake to eat, but still I ate too much. So Yesterday, I ran with the kids, then taught too Strollerfit classes and since many of the moms had been at Joey's Party, we worked really hard and will do so again today.

The party was a lot of fun. we had the swing set, the kiddie pool, other toys and good times with great friends. Joey spent most of the day in the pool, glad it was sunny and Julianna got rocked to sleep by my Aunt MaryEllen and then napped for 4 hours. I expected her to be awake all night, but no, she ate dinner took her bath was out by 8PM and slept til 6:30 AM.

Joey played til he could play no more, it was a quick bath, 1/2 a book and he was asleep til 1 AM where he called my name, I went to check on him and he said "Mommy sleep with me" so I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and slept on his floor til he was a sleep again (did the same thing last night)=, but he was back a sleep in 5 minutes with no fuss and I did not have him in my bed, then I went back to sleep and he slept til 7:30, he was exhausted.

Overall it was a great weekend. But the ladies have been warned, we will be working hard this week.

No comments: