Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Parents Day

I just read an article about Parent's Day. A holiday I did not know occurred the 4th Sunday of July, this year it is Sunday, July 26. I am not planning on celebrating at home, but thought it would be something nice to celebrate with the StrollerFit families.

So on Tuesday, July 28 after class, weather permitting I have planned a Pot Luck Picnic at Purgatory Chasm Park with a raffle prize. I thought this would be a nice way to celebrate the great parents we know. We also have a Special Bring Dad's to StrollerFit event scheduled for Thursday, July 30 so we are going to have a nother raffle after class and have some great ice cream to celebrate the great StrollerFit parents.

I hope to see lots of Moms on Tuesday and Lots of Families on Thursday to celebrate All The Great Parents we know, even if they do not come to class first.

No comments: