Thursday, March 19, 2009

Clothing

Thanks to hand me downs, which we love and gifts Julianna and Joey have clothes to last them for a while and they will be the best a pair around.

For those of you that do not know me, I am definitely not an organize freak except when it comes to the kids clothing. I like it hung in size order so when the weather changes or they are ready for the next size it is easy to find and we do not miss anything. Joey had many outfits he only war once since he had received so much and there were some he never war because they were out of season and I know this will happen with Julianna too, but we love it all.

Yesterday, we received some beautiful gifts and Danielle gave us lots of hand me downs. they are all hung and organized, but I have no more room til she grows into the next size.

Besides organizing we went to the park with our strollerfriends and were there for 2 1/2 hours, it was great fun for Joey since it was around 50 degrees and he slept well last night from the fresh air. I can not wait til we will be doing this on a daily basis.

Well we are off to StrollerFit.

No comments: