Sunday, March 29, 2009

Poop

This week has been all about Poop. Joey has been watching his new DVD from Grandma "Elmo goes on the Potty or something like that and has been saying poop after he poops in his diaper. I am not trying actively to Potty Train him, but it would be nice.

He has a potty, it is green. We bought it because he was fascinated with Ella's Potty, but hers is pink and he wanted nothing to do with the green one. I was thinking I may return it and buy the pink one, but yesterday Joey went int he bathroom and said poop. Then he opened his Potty and tried to sit on it dressed. I asked if he had to poop and he said yes, so I quickly pulled the pants down and removed the clean diaper and he sat on the potty and pooped. We then had to call and tell daddy, Grandma and Mimi. All were excited. He spent the next hour walking in and out of the bathroom saying poop on potty.

Maybe he will do it again today, who knows.

Speaking of Ella she is Kacey's big sister. Kacey is usually Joey's favorite girl, but yesterday he kept saying Ella. Maybe he is putting potty training together with Ella or is he going for older women instead of the younger girls?

Yesterday afternoon we went to Old Sturbridge Village with Charlotte and Nate. It was a beautiful day for a walk and then we had a BBQ. IT was a great day and after my first full Restore the Core Class, I am feeling it today. I can not wait for more days like that, but today it is cold and rainy so we may stay in our jammies all day.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congrats Joey!!! That is amazing and I'm happy that the first time went so well! You know the struggles we had with going on the potty, so hopefully things will go much smoother for you :)