Monday, March 16, 2009

The Routine

Daddy went back to work and Joey, Julianna and I started our new routine.

GMA this AM while Joey and Milk and I feed Julianna. Then we had breakfast and played before getting dressed and off to run errands and to StrollerFit.

Then we got home had lunch and Joey napped for almost 3 hours, yeah. The first time in a month!!! Then Joey watched Thomas the trains while I made dinner. then me did bath, books and bed at 7 PM, right on time.

I loved going back to StrollerFit and love that Joey only watched TV for 30 minutes. When I turned it off he waved goodbye and went to play with his trucks. It was a great first day back int he game and I am hoping they keep going this way.

I got some work done and am hoping that the emails I replied will get as a few new SF moms. we have a new RTC mom and a few others interested. We love when class has lots of moms so the more moms at StrollerFit, Mommymuscle sculpt and Restore the Core the Better

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Welcome back to routines and Strollerfit :) SOOOO glad Joey is back on his napping game :)