Friday, March 27, 2009

Thursday was a busy day!!!

Thursday started off pretty slow, I prepped my dish for our monthly Strollerfriends pot luck, cleaned the sun porch of leaves and dirt tracked in by the dog and got some other work done while Julianna slept peacefully and Joey and Scott went to music class.

Then I went to Strollerfit where Charlotte kicked my butt. We had 2 new moms try class, there kids were adorable. One joined our meetup and hopefully will join StrollerFit, the other is very interested but hurt her back and got a headache so she is going to see a doctor before joining us again, I talked to her and told her once the dr ok's the back she can come to a class for free again.

Then it was pot luck at our house. The backyard was set with the outdoor toys and the kids were set to play, and then it started to rain, wouldn't you know. We had great food and this time Scott was not the only dad, Emily brought her husband, who may try StrollerFit with his boys next week. He complains like one of the girls and would fit in just right with our StrollerFit group.

After everyone left, I cleaned up and was off to my new Thursday Restore the Core class. I got thru the first series of exercises but it was tough. Then Julianna wanted to eat, so I fed her and taught at the same time. IT was a good class. and All in All a GREAT DAY!!!

Then it was home to bed!!

No comments: