Tuesday, March 24, 2009

StrollerFit and the American Baby Faire

This weekend was the baby faire. Last year I took Joey with me, this year I took Julianna. She did great, sleeping thru most of it and being cuddles by Cindy, Nanna, Rachel and others. She helped bring a lot of business to our table. I got a nice collection of names and have 2 new people trying out class on Thursday.

As for the baby faire itself, Cindy did a great job with her talking points during our demos but the event was not as good as years past. I do not know if it was the economy or the location, but there were less people then years past and many large vendors were not there.

I ended up with a cold after the weekend, but still made it to StrollerFit with both kids on Monday. Joey was sitting in the back and decided to climb into the basket and then out the side, it was very funny. I decided since Julianna was a sleep in the carrier to put her on the floor and him in the front and then we worked out. We surprised Danielle with some moms from her moms club which was nice and I got a good workout in before having to feed Julianna.

All and all a good few days and now I am ready for another one. I am working on an Easter egg hunt for the Friday before Easter. but I am thinking, the eggs should be filled with healthy snacks, the kids do not need a lot of candy. I may task the moms to help with that.

We shall see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the class Monday! We had fun :)

You can also fill easter eggs with non-food items like stickers, mini bottles of bubbles, and even sidewalk chalk. Last year I found packages of 24 mini-chalks at the Christmas Tree Shop & I fit three pieces in the larger of the standard sized eggs. Hope that helps!