Saturday, March 7, 2009

Muddy today

It was warm and we tried to go on a tour of the maple sugaring process. Julianna was cuddled in the front carrier and Joey was ready to see the stickie trees as he called it. But everyone had the same idea I did so the wait for the free tour was too long. It goes on every weekend til the end of the month, so we will try again.

since it was warm we headed to the playground, I did not care if Joey got wet and he needed to run and be outdoors. He had a ball sliding into the puddles with Daddy. they were both a mess, but it was worth it. Julianna and I watched and went for a walk in the woods. IT felt great to be outdoors. I can not wait for spring and spending lots of time outdoors.

I am hoping to hold StrollerFit this spring and coming summer at some cool places so they kids can run and have fun after class, will keep you all posted on that.

No comments: