Saturday, June 20, 2009

Adventures with Grandma and Papa

Last weekend Joey began his adventure with Grandma and Papa by sleeping with them in the hotel in Phili. He swam with Papa and ate with them and found the boats and Trains with them.

This week he stayed home at our house with Grandma and the went for walks when it was not raining and watched Thomas the train on TV and shopped and went out to lunch and baked together. They made Peanut butter cookies and oatmeal cookies and other assorted snacks.

Today, he got on the plan with grandma all alone so he could go see Papa, GAC, swim in Kathy's Pool and get ready to go to California to go to Mickey Mouse's House once Scott, Julianna and I arrive next sat.

He loves being at the airport and seeing the planes and trucks out the window. I was worried for a minute because Grandma had a wheelchair and the attendant wanted him out of his stroller and in grandma's lap to get thru security. So I put him in Grandma's lap and he cried and screamed no mama, it was heart breaking. then they started to move and I heard him laugh and say cookies, Bye momma, bye baby ulianna. I guess cookies made it all better.

Grandma called and told me he was having a blast int he airport and he got his wings (I think this is his 24th flight and he has gotten wings on all the flights, some we have, some have been lost).

Then I went home and did Restore the Core while Julianna napped and then went to a BBQ. I am not worried at all, but can not wait to hear from them, when they land and Papa picks them up at the airport. I can not wait to hear about there adventures, and in the mean time I will be teaching StrollerFit and my last WSI class and getting ready to join him with Scott and Julianna.

Then who knows what crazy adventures we will all have, tune in for the next installment of Joey's Adventures with Grandma and Papa.....

No comments: