Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy and Sad at the Same time at StrollerFit!

May and June have been an amazing month for StrollerFit. we got an evening class going 2 nights a week at Louisa Lake and have a few new clients. Some of our Friends are coming back while others are leaving, which makes me both happy and sad.

Alysa and Ariella will be back at class this week and Maybe Pam and Evan too. Wes and Melissa are leaving for the summer but will be back in September and Julianna will be excited to see her boyfriend Wes. Jennifer and Bryce are joining us, as are Missy and Alex and when School gets out we will see Jen and Brian again.

Emily has joined Restore the Core and we are trying to get her husband Stan and Robyn's Husband Paul to do it during the week.

Joey has not really seen Kaykay and Ella or Danielle for the past few weeks since I have been teaching and he asks for them daily. he saw them yesterday and all he talked about last night was Kaykay and Ella, so I am sad that they are not doing StrollerFit when I am done working. I understand they crazy life of having too and I know we will see them, It just broke my heart when he kept saying KayKay and Ella and I know we won't see them as much as we had in the past. We hope to see them at the park a lot so that Joey can get his girl friend fix.

The other big news is in July Mom n' Tot Yoga will start and we have some new faces coming to class. I am really excited to release this program.

When I started StrollerFit it was Ariella's Harem of Boys, then it was Joey's Harem of girls and now it is changing again. It is amazing to see how things change and how the kids change too.

1 comment:

robyn said...

we will miss Danielle,kaykay and elle, but am happy to meet new people...