Saturday, June 27, 2009

Joey's Adventures with Grandma and Papa two

Ok, so Joey went to the zoo and then got to go to a ranch. The zoo was not so hot but my mom says the ranch was amazing. Joey got to ride a pony and told me later"Mommy, need a pony" I said "Mommy needs a pony?" and he said no "Mommy, need a pony to ride" oh I got it, Joey wants a pony to ride. Not a chance, he had Raven the 85 pound dog, she the closest thing to his own pony he is going to get.

today Scott, Julianna and I got up at 4:30 AM to go to the airport to meet Joey in Vegas. He is already with Grandma and grandpa on his way to California to go see Mickey Mouse. Today he will play with a family friend's son - Michael at the hotel pool while Grandma and Grandpa are at a wedding. tomorrow we all meet in Anaheim to see Mickey Mouse.

No comments: