Saturday, June 20, 2009

Joeyisms and Julianna's tricks

Joey loves to say things like "Joey go play,", "Joey eat pasta," and my favorite "Joey and mommy go exercise!!" I love that he uses his name when he tells you something. It is very funny.

He other favorite this to say is "Joey going on plane to papa, grandma and mickey mouse." This is because my mom is here and he leaves today to go on the plane with grandma to her and papa's house and then Scott, Julianna and I follow next weekend and we all go to Disneyland.

Joey also thinks it is funny that Julianna rolls. She rolls over and over and over until she hits a wall or something in her way. She giggles as she does this. I probably should video tape this.

Well I am off to run errands and get ready to plan next weeks Strollerfit classes. I am trying to make some before I am off to work, if not I will be back teaching full classes, July 3 and the ladies are in for a workout.

No comments: