Saturday, June 27, 2009

Restore the Core with Marybeth Knight

What a crazy week. It rained for most of my 5 day WSI class. Thursday was nice and my students were in the pool all day, while Julianna sang from her stroller to my friend Blake, who was suppose to be working, opps!


Then friday was nice, so I gave the test and they all passed and I headed to stop at the Bosotn Red Cross and then I was off to Reebok, to see Marybeth Knight and help at an event where she was demoing the muscle bar.


I got stuck in rain again (after a sunny mornign) and cape treaffic at 1 pm. A 20 minute drive took an hour and 15 minutes but it was worth it. the Rebook corporate office was amazing. And Andy and I had fun playing with the bar and Julianna had fun flirting with Andy and playing with the other people around. this was all worth it. I learned some new moves to use the bar for including push ups, which killed and my moms will love the burn....


After the show, Marybeth came to RBI's and did a Restore the core class for Jennifer, Robyn, Emily and Krissy. a few others did not show up, but we are moms and things happen that we do not plan for. It was a great workout ans I learned a few new moves and remembered some that I have not done ina while, since before the middle of my pregnancy so my moms are going to get an even better class starting in July.


I am feeling the burn in my Abs today, which I love. My moms and I just want to thank Marybeth for taking the time to hang with us and we will see her in July.


I hope to see everyone at strollerfit friday, it is my return to teaching after a 7 week hiatus and I am pumped with new moves!!!!

No comments: