Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The little things are the most amazing in life...

I have watched for weeks as Julianna has tried to crawl, she did it this weekend, but I thought I was seeing things. Monday, she crawled 4 steps to me, it was amazing. Then She did it again and Joey clapped for her and said "Go Jujubee" (his nickname for her).

It was amazing to see her move and change from a baby 6 months ago. I can not believe she is 6 months and Joe is 25 months. Where has the time gone. This time last year I had a 13 m old and was 12 weeks pregnant.

This morning, Joey was having a tough time, but when he was not crying, he gave me a kiss and told me he loved me, melting my anger away from his previous behavior. He knew how to tug at my heart strings. I guess I am wrapped around his little finger.

Last week, one of the StrollerFit moms Jesy was amazed when her son Christopher waived at Joey during StrollerFit. I love to see the moms excited when there children grow and change. This week Christopher has learned to get out of our workout area while we stretch. Jesy is amazed by his prowess while the other moms laugh. It is great to be able to share these events with each other.

This morning one of the StrollerFit moms mentioned that without StrollerFit she would be stuck. in the house. While she worked she did not know anyone in he area that was home. Now she has friends to walk with, hang with and just talk to about her kids. The conversation developed into the moms discussing the benefits of a group like StrollerFit which makes me happy to know that the group has helped other moms like it has helped me.

No comments: