Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My new addiction and the heat

For anyone that knows me, I love to take photos, but I print them and they sit forever,it takes me forever to get them into a photo album, with the things I collect and they rarely get labelled so years later i can not remember the names of people. With 2 kids and StrollerFit, it does not get done often.

I have recently found Heritage Makers, digital scrap booking and in one weekend, scanned the items I collected from my cross country trip 3 years ago, uploaded the digital photos and go the album done. and it is being printed as a beautiful bound book with quotes, backgrounds and other great thins. I love it and love that the 8 1/2 by 11 1/2 book is on sale so I can do my brothers 2 nd wedding and a book for my mom and some Baby books. Joey has albums of pictures from his first year and a baby book with info but no pictures, so now I can make him a baby book with both and create one for Julianna.

I loved it so much, I have decided ti become a consultant, so if anyone wants info let me know. As a consultant I get great deals on products for my self and clients. I think with the StrollerFit family, this is a nice fit.

It is hot hear so, I have had to cancel StrollerFit for the first time all summer, our indoor location is no cooler than the outdoor location and one child and another parent already dehydrated on Monday. Hopefully it will be cooler Thursday to have class, in the mean time I have been at the beach, the pool and in the AC working on a fall StrollerFit challenge and preparing the training for the Tufts 10K in October and working on my scrapbook.

Here's to new ventures and to getting all I need to get done today in the heat.....

No comments: