Saturday, August 1, 2009

My first Rescue of the Summer

Friday's StrollerFit class was held at the West Hill Dam Park. We had a great workout and then planned to spend the day at the beach there and have a BBQ. But guess what happened....

It Rained!!!

So we packed up and went home. On our way out, Jesy realized Christopher's Whale was missing, I saw it in the middle of the lake, so I jumped in, swam for it, got it and came back. I used my lifeguard swim stroke to keep an eye on it and Christopher was happy to have it back. That was my first save of the summer and I am glad I could help. I hope it is the only save I have to make, I love rescuing toys, do not want to rescue a child. I am thankful that my StrollerFit moms and Stan, my Dad who comes to Mommymuscelsculpt and other group activities keep an eye on there children, over the years I have seen many moms and dads who do not watch and that is when there is trouble.

Remember even with a lifeguard parents should still always watch there children around water.

After my rescue we went home, the kids had a bubble bath, the parents had showers and then we had lunch at my house. It turned out to be a fun afternoon anyway.

No comments: