Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fit as a Family and new Moves

Fit as a Family is a new Program from StrollerFit. I took part in the certification yesterday at the StrollerFit convention and I am really excited about the program. I think the families with kids 3 and up will love it too!!!!!

The moves we learned were great and many can be done in Strollerfit classes and the moms can partner up to do them, which means moms, get ready for a lot of new moves next week. Theses moves will make us laugh and help us burn calories and make the "Hot Mamas Challenge even better!!!" I am so energized and excited. I can not wait to see what we learn today about the Mommymuscle 8 week challenge.

So bring your balls, mommymuscle bars, mats and bands to class because we are going to get rockin on tue. Yes I have new Restore the core moves too and will learn even more tomorrow, stay tuned...

And please pray for no rain for Monday's Tufts 10K!!

No comments: