Sunday, October 4, 2009

Quote for the week

To my StrollerFit Moms:

I received an email from a friend with a quote at the end and I think it says it all:

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth."

This got me thinking about the friends that have come and gone in my life and those that I have had for what feels like forever. I truly believe people come into your life for a reason. Some stay for a long time others stay for a short period, but no matter how long you are friends with them, they leave a mark on your life.

I love StrollerFit and the friendships I have made for myself, but even more so, I love the friendships my children are creating and watching other children create.

Joey met Mason and Nate when I started Strollerfit and they are his partners in crime. Emily is shy and reserved as is Elizabeth, but when they are together in class, the giggles heard from them is infectious. Evan is a lover of all, but lately he follows Emily and wants whatever she has. Last week he got a new water bottle by saying to his moms "Mommy can we get this cars bottle, it is just like Emily's?" He is so excited to be attending Emmy's 4th birthday.

Christopher loves to copy Addie and Joey. Speaking of that, Nate, thanks for teaching joey to climb the stairs before he turned one and Addie thanks for teaching Christopher how to go outside at RBI's so we have to keep the doors closed, no fresh air for the moms!!!

At the Open House at Midtown Fitness Julianna was sitting on the floor and Elizabeth went and played with her, she was so excited to have a girl to play with, forget those boys.

One of my favorite StrollerFit moments between the kids is when Ariella use to see my car and yell Joey. Now at 2 1/2 she stills asks me and asks for Joey. I saw her yesterday in the pouring rain at OctoberFest in Douglas and the first thing she says is "Where is Joey?"

I love that Strollerfit is helping my children and the other children learn to share, play nicely together and make friends. I have friends that I have had most of my life that I do not always see or talk to, but when I do it is like I saw them yesterday, these are life long friends, something I wish for my children to have and experience and something I hope they will have from the friends they made at StrollerFit.

No comments: