Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another amazing week

I have had the start if this blog in my head all week, but have not had time to sit and put it into words.

Let me start by saying I am sad, but the season of classes at the zoo is coming to an end. This coming Monday will be the last one til next spring, boo hoo hoo. But we are going to have a big adventure this Monday after class with the animals and I am excited to end on such a big note!

We started our "Hot Mamas" Challenge Tuesday with 5 participants and an Drea an honorary member who had to go back to work this summer but is going to try to do the weekly challenges from home. This weeks challenge was to add a vegetable to lunch and dinner. This was tougher for me than I thought with all the running I did this week, I had soup twice at lunch and had to add a salad and then only had lettuce, what a boring salad because I finished all the other salad fixings the say before. The other challenge at home was to do sit ups and push ups nightly, adding 5 to the count every day. Some of the moms complained, but that is why it is a challenge, to challenge to mind and body. Next week should be interesting..

I had a moms night out Thursday at Healthy Habits Kitchen with the Waltham SF moms. Pam, Annette and her friend went from here. It was fun and I brought home a lot of great foods. Pam and I drove together which was nice, we have not spent time together in a while with our busy schedules.

Friday, I did an open house for the 3 programs (Restore the Core, Mom n Tot Yoga and Mommymusclesculpt with Baby weight) I am going to be holding at Midtown Fitness in Milford and it had a small turnout, but I received lots of emails from people wanted to come to the classes, so hopefully they will register. Thank you Molly and Jesy for all of your help.

Then I went home for a nap, Julianna is teething at night so my sleep has been worse then normal. Usually I am asleep early and up early, and she sleep through the night. Not the last few nights, she nurses and goes down by 9, sleeps 4 hours, nurses, sleeps with me or cries and wakes up every 1-2 hours to nurse for 15 minutes, I thin k it is soothing her. I can feel the teeth but they have not broken through, for my sanity I need to teeth to come through.

Today, it is rainy and cold and I am suppose to be a vendor at Douglas's October Fest with Emily - Advertising StrollerFit and the 3 other classes and my new addiction heritage Makers (I made a big sale last Tuesday, yeah, hope more come in.). They are saying Thunder and Lightning, if that is the case, I may break the rules and come home. I can not afford to be sick with my trip to Ohio on Wednesday and my mom and dad coming to stay with Joey. With my moms tumor marker up again and new treatment she can not afford to get a cold from me.

I am excited about Ohio, seeing my cousins and the StrollerFit conference. It should be a good time and I can not wait to see the new programs and the other Sf owners.


No comments: