Friday, October 9, 2009

Ohio and the StrollerFit Conference

Grandma and Papa are in Massachusetts, hanging with Joey and Daddy. So far they have been to sports class, lunch with Uncle Brian (who was in Cambridge as a Harvard Guest Lecturer, what an honor), swimming class and free swim at BU, out to breakfast and preparing for a road trip for 2 days to NY and CT. They are very busy, I can not wait to hear the road trip details.

Julianna and I are in Ohio. We flew in Tue to spend time with our cousins, Hope, Alan, Ruth and Aaron. It was a short visit, but a nice one. Julianna got a pink and green bug car from her Aaron, that he picked out just for her and Ruth gave her one of her baby dolls "Baby Hollandaise." Doll got its name because it came from Holland. Joey and Julianna will be receiving a box of toys that Aaron and Ruth wanted to pass on. Last year I brought back clothing, this year books and toys are being shipped, where I am going to put more toys, I do not know, but I do not Joey and Julianna will love it all.

Now Julianna and I are at the StrollerFit Conference where we are going to learn to teach Fit as a family, details to follow after today's training and the Mommymuscle 8 week challenge, details to follow after tomorrows training.

I am so excited to see the StrollerFit owners from around the country and get new ideas. I already got an idea for a once a week StrollerFit/Mommymuscle Staions class with cardio and lots of crazy strength training for MAC. Look out ladies, I got great things coming for you when I get back,

No comments: