Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a crazy week

Monday-Ran the Tufts 10K

Tuesday - took Papa to the airport, he went home, Joey and Julianna are sad, but grandma stayed, YEAH!!

Wednesday - went to Joey's sports class, taught Mom n Tot Yoga, Mommymusclesculpt, took the kids to swimming, taught my own swim classes, swim 1500 yards with Eric in 40 minutes, he pushed me hard (training once again for the big Boston Harbor Swim Across America Cancer swim, I took 2 years off due to pregnancy and lack of post pregnancy training, but not this year, Eric and I already committed and I think Jeff is in too!)

Thursday - taught Strollerfit, with lots of new moves, hope the moms are feeling the burn as I was, then Thursday night Joey and I had a 2 1/2 hour sleep battle which leads me to Friday morning.

Friday - woke up to SNOW!!! IT was light but that does not matter, it is too early. Joey let Raven the dog out and I could not find her, she came home 3 hours later, as we were loading the car and taking off to NY with my mom. The drive was nice, the kids slept and then we ran around and saw some friends. We are staying with Aunt Maryanne who cooked so much food, you would have thought 50 people were coming to dinner.

Tomorrow we are seeing lots of friends (maybe I should say later today as it is 4 am sat and I can not sleep) and hoping for warm weather Sunday so we can go to Making Strides, the Breast Cancer Walk that mom and I volunteer for every year with our friends from NY. If it is cold and rainy we are not going, which will make mom sad, but thus is life.

Then we drive home Sunday to prepare for next week. Mom leaves Tue and we will miss her. Wish she was closer, but the cold is hard on her so I do not think she will be moving back east anytime soon, Vegas is the best weather for her, so we will continue to travel.

Ladies watch out, here comes new moves and a new Restore the Core session!!!!

No comments: