Sunday, October 11, 2009

StrollerFit Convention

Yesterday I was at the StrollerFit Convention and I learned some new moves to do with the Mommymusclebar in both Mommymusclesculpt and StrollerFit classes and am hoping to learns a few more this morning before flying home. I am also hoping Julianna will sleep a bit more, she is exhausted and her teething must really be hurting her, let the teeth come soon, PLEASE!!!!!!

Last night I won an award for being a Chatty Cathy online, not be, just because I blogged a few hours after Julianna was born, OK so I usually have a lot to share and this is a great way to share with a lot of people.

I have been sharing a room with Wendi from Akron (miss Katie from Akron, she is not here and we miss her!!!) and she has been a trooper helping me with Julianna's teething. We have had some great conversations and I will miss her when today is over, until next year.....

Ladies, the biggest news is to look for the Mommymuscle Challenge in January!! I learned all about it yesterday and it will be done by StrollerFit moms across the country all at the same time, which I think will be an amazing experience. Stay tuned for details and many other exciting things to come in the next few months, I have pages of moves, marketing ideas ad games to play in StrollerFit class including one with band aids....

See you all on Tue and pray for no rain tomorrow for the Tufts 10K, because I got a new tire for my Stroller and am ready to go, as long as my legs stop burning from my workout yesterday, I need a massage, maybe Scott will give me one when I get home, probably not! Wendi from Akron is a massage therapist, maybe she will give me one, before we leave?????? Probably not, no time and she want so to get home to her joey, who is a 4 hour drive away and I do not blame her.

No comments: