Monday, December 7, 2009

What an crazy 5 days...

Where to begin.  Wednesday 2 of my StrollerFit moms reported they were not feeling well.  I was feeling off, but not sick.  That did not remain that way for long.  I woke Thursday feeling like my head was going to explode and by midafternoon I had a fever and a sore throat to boot. 

I saw the Dr on Friday to find out I had Strep throat.  They gave me a zpac, and by sat I was feeling better, except for lack of sleep.  Joey crawled into my bed at 9 pm saying his head hurt and by 2 am he had a 102 fever.  Scott slept thru it all, but I can nto complain since he had to go to work at 5 am and thur and fri while he was off he left me to sleep and entertained, feed and took care of the kids.  I really do have the best husband in the world (because 3 weeks ago, since when he was sick, he did all the leaves and still helped with the kids so I could have a break everyday)!!!!

No Restore the Core saturday due to illness.  and that was ok, I was too tired to teach even though I was feeling bettre.  I will make it up to the ladies.

Saturday there was a flu clinic and I wanted to be nowhere near the dr's while that was going on, so we waited to the afternoon to meet head to the drs.  (I missed my chance at the flu shot and H1N1 due to Strep again)  I decided since Scott just got over pnemonia, I had strep and both kids had coughs and runny noses to have them both checked out.  We saw Kim the nurse practitioner and a student who Julianna and Joey loved.  Julianna's cough was the worse I had ever heard it at the Dr's (and have not heard it that bad since) but her chest sounded clear as did Joey's.  No Strep for either of them, yeah!  but Joey has an ear infection, he has had one evry december since birth, so it is par for the course.  He takes the pink stuff like a champ.

Julianna had a rash last night, all over her belly, I called the dr, because it was itch (she was scratching it ) and had bumps.  They sad to put bacitracian on it and watch it, could be a reaction to my med since she is till breast feeding.  Thank good it was gone this am and she breast feed three times after we found the rash.  But I will keep watching her.

To top the weekend off, I was going to try to work on a fe StrollerFit flyers and other stuff, but the internet was giving us a hard time.  I finally got it to work at 6 PM last night, but by that point I decided to read to the kids with Scott and go to bed early.

The computer is working, I am feeling great buyt the runny noses and coughs for the kids still concern me, so we maybe going back to the dr again.n  That would be 4 times for us, since they were also there last wed haviung 2nd dose of H1N1.

Lets hope for a better week.  I need to get some work done and get ready for Hanukkah, it starts Friday!

No comments: