Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fitness Takes NO Holiday!

Well Last week we had a new weekly winner, Congrats Jesy!

This week the numbers were close but Jennifer L took the lead for the week!

Today we ended our challenge with an amazing 90 minute workout care of Katie Rhodes in Ohio.  I tweeked it a little for my moms, but over all it was her heart pumping, ass kicking workout and my legs are feeling it.  I have decided we are going to try to do one of those cardio workouts a week.  Maybe tuesday's before Mom n Tot Yoga.  We shall see.


The overall winner by just a few points was.......


Tracy H!  

Congrats for Tracy for taking a second challenge in a row.  Can she win the 8 week mommymuscle challenge, or will someone break her record.  I guess we will see in a few weeks.  Don't for get the challlenege begins January 18, 2010.

Happy New Year Ladies!

No comments: