Sunday, November 8, 2009

2 challenges are going strong and a new one on the horizon

In September we started the Hot Mamas Challenge, which will end right before Thanksgiving.  I have been assigning home work based on fitness and food.  I think the moms that are participating are working hard and looking like Hot Mamas. 

StrollerFit Central has created a "Fitness takes NO Holidays" Challnege tat around the country will start the week of Thanksgiving.  I decided t start right after Halloweeen to battle the candy and get my moms motivated with fun challenegs like the Sesame Street oneI did last thursday.  Keep reading the blog, follow me on twitter or facebook to see new challenges.  We will participate in the attendance portion of the Strollerfit Central Cahlleneg, the Strollerfit that has the highest attendance and the one with the most new members will will  prize from central.  I know we can have the highest attendance percentage if my moms put their minds to it and if the kids stay healthy with this weaher.  We have had runny noises, coughing, sneezing and one of the families has pnemonia.  I challenge my StrollerFit Moms to bring friends.  The mom who brings the most friends who join will will a great sweatshirt on top of all the other great prizes for th "Fitness takes NO  holidays" challenge.

This weeks winner is:


a Tie between Jesy and Tracy

Way to go ladies.  lets see what will happen next week.  Bonus points for them member who comes to class all 6 days, including Saturday's Restore the Core. 2 points for every attendee of Restore the Core for the whole challenge.


Lastly,  I am working on the upcoming StrollerFit national "Mommymuscle Challenge" coming in January.  It will help us all get off to a goodstart in the new year.  Information coming soon....Keep tuned in for details.

No comments: