Sunday, November 1, 2009

How to get rid of the Halloween Candy

I know some may say I am a horribel mother, but I do not want my son to be eating too much Hallowen Candy, so I gave the stuff I like to my husband to take to work.  This way neither Joe or I will eat it.  Then I bought lots of fruit and cut it up so we wuld have healthy things t eat.

The rest of the candy, the ones I do not like, I hid so Joey can have it on special occassions. 

I have to thank my friend Cheri and her mom Linda for giving Joey little boxes that look like raisins and inside were stickers from the Disney Movie Cars.  He loved Lightning and Nator as he says it and did not care that he did not candy at Cheri's house.  These are the kind of treats I love.  I thnk I maydo that kind of thing next year.  The Zero Calorie Treats.  Sweet without the sugar!

I did eat one mini twix and one reeses PB cup, so today I am going for a long walk to burn it off.  And Monday StrollerFit starts "Fitness takes No Holiday!" so the workout should help burn off the calories so Myh Strollerfit moms and I do not gain the holiday pounds!  Even if we do not lose thru the Holidays, the Goal is to Maintain!

No comments: