Monday, November 2, 2009

Staying on Course through the Holiday Season and the winter months

As we Start "Fitness Takes no Holidays"  Here are four points I just read from Shapely Girl "Fitness Comes in Many Sizes"

"1. Do not wear sweats all winter long, they would make anyone want to do nothing but sit on the couch and eat all day. Wear jeans and more fitted clothes when you can.


2. No matter what, you have to get your workouts in. Your health depends on it.

3. Take one day a week and make a pot of soup, stew or chili and freeze it in portions…that will help with lunches and quick dinners.

4. Buy apples, oranges, grapefruits, bananas and pears, as these fruits are abundant right now.
Just adding these tips might help you to get through the winters as they do for me."

I think these are 4 great tips we should all follow, so I am asking my StrollerFit moms all to try atleast one of these, if not all 4.

No comments: