Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Walking and Week of Fitness Takes no Holidays!

What a week.  The leader of Fitness Takes No Holiday is Tracy.  As of now it looks like she is going to win 2 back to back challeneges.  With only a few weeks left, can anyone catch her.  remember you get an extra point for being first to class.

It was a wacky week.  I backed and baked (helped a friend with her desserts too) and cooked a lot.  But in the end I did not overeat and the next day we had a great post thanksgiving workout, I was kidless which was nice for one hour!

Julianna began to walk, sort of.  she stands behind Joey's little chairs or his shopping cart and pushes them as she walks down the hall until she hits a wall and then falls on her butt.  thank good for diapers and the extra padding.  Then she gets up on the other side of what she was pushing and does it again.  It is great to watch.  I have lots of video.  Wednesday while I was prepping for Thanksgiving and Joey was with daddy she did it for 45 minutes, it was so much fun to watch, I forgot about what I was doing, but worth the delay in my plans.  She will be chasing Joey and the other StrollerFit kids soon enough, then help me!

No comments: