Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My crazy day and night with the Strollerfit Moms and my kids!

Tuesday was a busy day.  First I ran errands with the kids.  Then I took them to StrollerFit.  The weather was beautiful and we had class poutside again, yeah!!!  Then I quickly went home, feed them, because they were hungry (it did not matter that were on our way to lunch, their belly's spoke and they were hungry).  SO I took a quick shower and off we went.

I was excited to meet some of the StrollerFit Moms at Daily Bread in Whitinisville and am glad it has reopened.  They closed to restructure in August and it was a sad day.  Joey and I love the bread and sandwiches.  We all got food and then went down the street for a picnic.  It was fun to watch the kids run (and crawl) around.  It was another warm day for November. 

Then we picked Joey's friend Emily up from School and we played outside while we waited for her sister Carissa to get off the bus.  Joey loves the bus.

After I made Scott, Joey and Julianna dinner I went with Jennifer and Jesy for a moms night out.  We went Early incase Jennifer's Husband had issues getting Bryce to bed.  The plan was to go to "The Citizen" in Worcester and have wine, cheese and chocolate.  And we did.  The food was great the bartender was fantastic.  He made great Mocktails for Jen and Jesy.  Bryce went to bed with little issue and we stayed out til 10.  But I warmed then  we would be working it off on wednesday.

Wednesday was a 2 1/2 workout day.  I had a special StrollerFit class in the morning for the teachers who were off.  then I went with Joey to a new sports class which I helped with. Then in the Afternoon I taugh Mom n tot yoga and Mommymusclesculpt and I definatley made the ladies work off last nights goodies.

For the Fitness Takes No Holiday's Challeneg - Here is a bonus - come to class on friday wearing a shirt that matches your childs (color not design) and get a point, if your whole outftit (pants, shirt and socks match) get 2 bonus points.

No comments: