Saturday, November 21, 2009

My child has an office

Until Joey was 2 he did not watch a lot of TV or movies.  He played well by himself and I did not see a need to turn it un, except for our morning ritual of GMA. 

Anyway lately he has been saying funny things.  For instance yesterday, he was asked by Scott to help clean up and he told scott "Please get out of my office."  I could mnot help laughing, nor figure out where that came from.  About 5 hours later he was playing in the playroom and he had Ratatouille on, there is a scene where the chef tells the rat "Little chef" to get out of my office."

Many days I think the movies are on for noice, because he rarely sits and watches a movie, he usually plays on the floor when any DVD is on and looksup sometiumes, but I guess he is listening.

so the moral of this story is watch what you say and watch what you play for your children, they could say a lot worse then "Get out of my office." 

I wonder if I put my Restore the Core DVD on while he is playing, will he begin to coach me and do the moves? He already likes to pretend he is doing strollerfit moves at home with his shopping cart.

tuesday bonus points for my StrollerFit moms participating in the "Fitness Takes no Holidays Challenge"  -  wear a shirt with a funny saying..

No comments: