Tuesday, April 14, 2009

In honor of Ella

Last week at StrollerFit I noticed Ella's pants were backwards on the same day I was wearing my inside out sweatpants (no this was not a mommy moment, I have always warn these pants inside out, since college, that is how long I have had them and they are comfy that way). Anyway, I though in honor of Ella choosing to wear her pants backwards, we should have a backwards clothing workout.

I am not going to be a class onThursday, and Ella has agreed to help her Mom Danielle and be the assistant instructor, which she practiced yesterday at StrollerFit, I thought it should be Thursday.

So moms dress your self and your kids in backwards, or inside out clothing, your choice. Ella will choose the mom and child who wore the craziest backwards workout outfit for a prize. Ella will not be eligible as the judge but her mom and sister will be, but no nepotism will be allowed.

No comments: