Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Running Crazy

What a day yesterday was......

I got up, Fed the kids and then went for a run with Joey and Julianna in the Stroller and Robin with her daughter Emily. Then I was off to Natick to teach Cindy's Strollerfit class. Julianna ate thru most of that so I taught either from the sidelines or with her attached to my boob, it was funny. Then back home for 5 minutes before I went to teach my Strollerfit class.

I tried to nap while the kids napped, but my husband called and woke me up, thank god the phone did not wake the kids. I did go to bed early and Julianna slept for 6 hours, yeah, so I am up early, getting ready for today and getting some work done as well as doing stuff for my Cancer walk team.

Today, we will run with Robyn and Emily and Danielle and Kacey, then home to do house work, then StrollerFit.

It poured yesterday, so I hope for no rain today. Tonight I must finish getting ready for the 2 passover seders and the 8 days of Pesach. Another busy day ahead.

No comments: