Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today's events

Today was interesting. It started with Joey wanting yogurt when he was to leave for Music with Daddy. I was expecting this be the beginning of a very long and cranky day, but it wasn't. It was in the 60's. Robin and I went running. Without Joey, My Stroller felt empty and I thought I was going to tip Julianna. Then after a brief exchange I ended up with Robin's Stroller and her 3 year old daughter Emily, this was heavier than mine with Joey and Julianna. I give her credit for pushing all 30 plus pounds of Emily while we walk and run!

Then it was home for a few minutes and then off to Weight watchers, down another 1.6, yeah! Then I went home and prepped some things before going to StrollerFit. Since it was so nice out, we held class outdoors. It was a great workout and the kids had a blast. Next stop was home to prepare for the 2nd Passover Seder and Charlotte's coming home meal after her crazy delivery of Baby Olivia, Last, stop before the Seder was my afternoon Restore the Core Class.

It was one busy day, but while I was doing my stuff, Scott worked on Joey's swing set. It is 3/4 done, but the swing is up, so while I was at Restore the Core - Joey was in his swing for 45 minutes. Scott must have gotten a good workout pushing him. I can not wait till it is done. The kids can play and the moms can relax a bit. Anyone for.........

Then the best part of my day was watching Joey rock Julianna in her carrier, it was cute, by the time I got the video camera out of the case, I missed it, so now the video camera is out on my, desk. But I did get Joey Slupring his soup and saying his animal noises and many of his other words.

It was an amazing day. here's hoping tomorrow is bright and sunny for the StrollerFit Easter Egg Hunt!

No comments: