Thursday, April 23, 2009

The past 24 hours

Yesterday started off great. We got up, had a family breakfast, set up Julianna's crib, which she napped in and loved and all got out the door on time. We dropped Scott off for his quick 30 minute appointment and I took the kids to the Post Office. Joey helped me pack a box and played with the mail truck that the post man gave him while I did what I had to do. then we ran into the market for 2 items and made it back to the Dr's to pick up Scott just as he was calling my cell.

The sun was shining and with the way the day was going I expected it to stay beautiful and for it to be a good if not great day. Now let me back track to Monday, I had a mommy moment like you would not believe, I knew Julianna had her 2 month check up in the morning, but I went running and half way thru the run, realized her appointment was in 5 minutes. I called the Dr's and they were not busy so they =moved the appointment. I finished my run and took the kids to the drs. She did great for her shots, but the day was crazy. When Wednesday started off so well, I was in a grand mood, thinking, nothing could spoil this.

Then I got to Mommymuscle Sculpt at RBI's and met 2 women who wanted to try the class. They had been calling RBI's all morning. Not sure where they got the RBI's number, they checked out my StrollerFit website and it is not on there, I checked.

Anyway, Thank god I was 10 minutes early and only live 5 minutes away. I explained they needed a bar to participate and I need to run and get them. I called one of my instructors and explained what happened, and thanks to her and Drea a SF member, they got the new moms in and relaxed. I got home grabbed the last bar I have and called Charlotte a client who lives near my house and RBI's (who recently had a baby) and borrowed her bar. Then I realized Melanie a new StrollerFit client was coming to try the class so I was short a bar. So I figured one could use mine and I would teach and coach them thru the positions.

I got back and was a bit frazzled, but I think I taught a good class and they enjoyed it. they asked lots of questions about StrollerFit and Restore the Core, so hopefully they will come and try other classes. Turns out they heard about StrollerFit thru a Restore the Core mom, who told her friend Jules, who I have been corresponding with. Jules just had a baby and as soon as she is cleared will be coming to class. Kelly one of the women is Jules' cousin.

Anyway, I am rambling. Julianna slept thru class, but Scott was not there to play sitter to the toddlers so I had to keep an eye on them too. This made it difficult, but in the end all the moms worked as a team to discipline their own children and the class was good. We got home and the kids napped and I worked. Still a bit frazzled, and sad when the weather turned to rain again.

I was glad it did not rain today, although it was windy and we are due for 70-80 for the next 4 days, here comes summer, YEAH!!! Here's hoping that tomorrow won't be so crazy, although it is a busy day. Running with the crew, StrollerFit, Trip with StrollerFriends to the Ecotarium and need to run a few errands.

It is 8:30 and I am off to bed....

No comments: