Sunday, April 19, 2009

Masterpiece Portraits

A group of the StrollerFit moms got together Friday and took the kids to meet photographer Adam Green of Masterpiece Portraits

http://www.masterpieceportraits.us

We had a blast and the kids dressed up was adorable. As soon as I get photos I will post them.

It was a great way to end a crazy week. But I lost another 1.4 this week and have been running or walking daily with Robyn, Danielle (and their kids) and on Saturday I started walking/running with a Restore the Core Mom = Jennifer and her 8 month old son Brian. I will definitely be ready for the first 5K of the season.

Here's looking towards next week. The training runs are now a full 3.1 mile loop, 3 weeks ago it took us an hour to do 2 miles and now we are doing the 3.1 in about 45 minutes, so the pace is picking up nicely, this week, we will run even more of the loop.

StrollerFit will continue the indoor schedule this week, due to school vacation and crowding at the parks, plus we are due for rain, but next week We will hold classes at the Zoo, Louisa Lake and 2 parks-Linwood and Washington street. I have not even started my night StrollerFit class and have gotten requests form many working moms for another night, so I am looking at that too. Here's to a great summer a head of us.

I am also working on the Restore the Core, MommyMuscleSculpt and Mom and Toga Yoga summer schedule, keep a look out for the newsletter with the dates!!

No comments: