Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Boston Children's Museum

Last night was Scott's Birthday, so we went to $1 night at The Children's Museum. It starts at 5 and ends at 9, we stayed for 1.5 hrs, but for $3 it was perfect. I am not sure who had more fun Joey or Scott. There was lots of Balls, Boats and Trucks, but the highlight was the Bubble room. There is a machine where you can stand and be inside of a bubble.

I forgot the camera so there are no pictures. next time, we will definitely do it again. Yesterday was the day of pictures I missed. I have been taking my camera to StrollerFit, took it out of the bad to charge and never put it back in, so I missed Casey and Joey hugging again, they seem to only do it when there is no Camera, I think they know.

As of now the magic cream cheese has not worked, so the count is 18 days til my due date...

No comments: