Monday, January 19, 2009

StrollerFit Challenge

We had a lot of snow again Sunday and I am going out today no matter what!!!! I meant to blog about last week;s challenge on friday but I got sidetracked by Joey and his crazy truck antics. This was after his friend Ella - 3 years old taught part of our StrollerFit Class, It was so cute having her teach us to lunge, I think I might make this a part of class every so often.

Joey has been parking his trucks in a line in my kitchen, trucks of all sizes, looks like a parking lot. He also hauls other toys in the trucks, including his new favorite things, the train movie (the only thing he watches on tv-the Thomas DVD) and his crayons and coloring books. Oh and I can not forget his fork, that goes in the trucks too. the fork is a new tool he has learned to use. Did you know you can use it to eat clementines? For the last week he has had a clementine with every meal and as a snack, that is his food of the week and each time he must have his big boy fork to eat them. Clementines in cereal, clemintines in stew, you name it he has had a clemintine with it.

Now for the StrollerFit Challenege. This weeks winner was a close call, she pulled a head by only one point....
Congrats Danielle, another great week!!!


With only 2 weeks left, who will win each week and who will be the grand prize winner. Only the time and effort can tell. It is still anyone's game, with both Drea and Danielle working hard to beat each other. I think for heart healthy month we will hold another challenge, all about red and pink. Keep reading and see. Oh and Joey says faster, faster, go faster so I guess we will have to go faster.



No comments: