Tuesday, January 27, 2009

StrollerFit and The Bump

Tonight you would all be amazed, I am blogging at 12:38, not because I could not sleep but because Cindy (The Waltham SF Owner) and I went to an event and I did not get home til after 10, so I was not asleep at 7:30 and I am wide awake. Hoping to fall asleep soon.....

anyway we went to a networking event for a website and a baby book called "The Bump" created by the same people who have the knot website for weddings. "The bump" deals with pregnancy and the babies first year. I am excited that they will be bringing a book to the Boston Metro Area in May and Hope to see StrollerFit in the book and on the website. Maybe it will bring more business.

I am getting tired, off to bed I go, hoping to not wake up to snow tomorrow, but the forecast tells me otherwise and so far this season they may have been wrong about the amount of snow each storm has brought they have been correct when they have said we are getting snow....

No comments: