Thursday, January 15, 2009

MMS and Young Love

Wednesday's are all about the moms. We do Mommymusclesculpt in the afternoon and the kids get to run free with Scott there to make sure no one gets hurt. It is great for all, Scott loves to play with Joey and his friends, especially now that we are at RBI's where there are lots of balls to engage the kids with. The moms are always amazed by by his patience with them. But I think of it this way: 1. the men he works with are at least 100 times worse than the kids, 2. he earns $10 a week towards a new video game and 3. its an hr a week where we moms do it a lot more than that.

We had some cute moments at class, first while we were setting up we all looked over to see Joey and his favorite girl KAYKAY locked in a hug that seemed to last forever. Of course I did not have my camera on me. Kasey had the biggest smile, Joey was looking confused, not sure what he was thinking, but he was not tryin g to get away. Kasey's big sister Ella joined them and then the moment was over, it was so cute.

While we worked the kids had the bowling pins up and were trying to bowl, but Joey and Kacey just kept taking the pins down. There laughter and being able to watch while we worked our mommymuscles was inspiring. My favorite part was when Sean wanted to use a band and stretch with us. It shows that we are truly building strong confident kids while building strong confident moms.

and again I want to say thank you to my moms for helping me deal with my mom. I had a good cry with Heather the other night during RTC. So our class ran a bit long by the time we were done, but I needed the cry and Heather needed the workout, good thing Stuart her husband was not wondering where she was. I am going to miss my Tuesday evening RTC with Heather when the baby comes, but we will be back to them as soon as the Dr allows for it!!!

Better go get ready for StrollerFit, who knows what will happen today.

No comments: