Monday, January 5, 2009

StrollerFit with 6 weeks to go

OK, let me start with, can the baby come already, I am done, let me finish with Thank God For Danielle she taught the beginning of class because I was running late after the Dr called in the wrong medicine for my Nausea and I was feeling sick, but once I got into the grove and participated in her Great Class I felt amazing and the illness was gone. Another reason to go to StrollerFit class even if you feel horrible.

Now a few things I need to remember, the radio, now that it is fixed I need to take it to class, we need the music to motivate us and to entertain the grouchy children. Let me also say I love our new indoor space at RBI's it was such a great workout, like being outdoors, we had so much room, I am looking forward to tomorrow's class.

We had a new mom - Melissa join us and her son Wes is so cute. I got to hold him and oh, was Joey jealous, too bad for him, he will need to get use to this with the new Baby about to arrive, sooner rather than later I hope!!!!

Wanted to also remind myself and the SF moms about the SF Open House - Monday, January 12 at 11:30 AM at RBI's. Come join us for an hour of Fitness and Fun!! Bring a friend and you will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing!! (Only current SF members) If your friend signs up for EFT or purchases a class package, you will receive a free gift.

We had a great turnout today and I loved seeing all the moms, can't wait to see them all tomorrow. Don't forget the challenge is on, and if you bring a friend you get a point, if they join, you get another point, all the points help for the grand prize.

So I think the SF moms here in Northbridge are off to a great start and I truly believe we are building those strong kids by building Strong Confident Moms!!!!

I want to leave you all with one tip - get your shoes on and get out the door, that's the hard part once you get to class and have the support of the Great SF MOMS all life's worries go away. I love the support we share and the understanding, it helps me get thru the day especially when it starts off with me feeling sick!!










1 comment:

Danielle said...

Glad I could help! :) I love the new space at RBIs, too, we can actually jog again! Looking forward to tomorrow's class...