Sunday, January 11, 2009

Joey's loves at StrollerFit

So Joey use to have a harem to himself - First it was Ariella and JOOOOEY, then there was Casey and Ella and Autumn. Some days he had to share his girls with Nate and Mason, but he was happy to oblige.

Now things are changing, Autumn's Little Brother Lincoln is moving and not so little anymore we have new moms that bring us Jayce and Wes, so Joey really has to share now.

I think since Joey has not reciprocated Ariella's love she has given up, there goes his older woman, but now he has Casey a younger woman chasing him. It was so cute on Thursday, she chased him down after class and held his hand and tried to drag him around. She is 2 months younger and they are so cute, but he got free and took off with Casey hot on her heals. Where is the camera when I need it for these little precious moments.

I came home and told Scott, he said that is why we have a boy and he is positive the new baby who is 5 weeks away is a boy too. He says he would need lots of bullets if we have a girl. He has informed Casey's parents that he is willing to loan the gun and bullets out for when she and her older sister Ella begin to really date as long as it does not get used against Joey.

Today was busy, a new session of Restore the Core Started and one of my new clients asked how far along I was since I did all these moves as demos, like planks. I said 5 weeks and thank god for Danielle who demoed the rest. It made me feel great the she and my SF moms have commented that I am still active. I have my days where I do not feel great but the working out makes me feel better. And to top it off I had a great laugh watching Joey and Emma another little girl watching us and making faces from the party room upstairs. He makes me smile and brings love into my heart every moment of everyday and I thank god for my miracle and the one to come.

I took April and Mason to Costco with me to get stuff for the StrollerFit open house Monday and 4 different woman told me my twins were adorable. here I am 5 weeks from giving birth and I had Joey and Mason who are a month apart in age in the cart and people thought I had twins. Wow!!!

then part of Joey's harem came for dinner. We had Casey and Ella and there parents over and it was so cute to watch the kids play together. Joey was all excited as son as I told him Casey and Ella were coming over he says kaykay and claps. We had a great night. A healthy dinner and some good adult conversation, while the moms did, I bet the dads had a blast watching the Little Mermaid since the kids did not want to watch football. Too bad for the dads!!

So off to bed I went until 3 am as usually, baby did not want me to sleep. I look outside and it is snowing, so I guess no play dates today, Joey and I "will build a hot" and hopefully he will sleep so I can gets lots of work done and maybe try a new recipe or too!!

As I reflect on the week, I think to myself a few things: I live the friends I have made through SF and I love my old friends, even the ones I do not see or talk to very often, but I wish the sadness would go away and I could take Joey to grandma, the one thing that would light up her days as much as they light up mine as she goes they all the side effects of Chemo again. Here we go again and I wish I could take the pain away. She is a fighter and says she will see him and the new baby grow up and I believe her because she has the best outlook and I hope I will always be as positive as she is, but I know Joey would make her feel better. This is the one regret I have with leaving Las Vegas and moving back to MA. If I could get on a plane and fly the flight without risking my health or the babies I would be there in a heart beat and I know that my SF moms would keep the classes going because they are the strongest bunch of Woman I know. Without them everyday and all the dramas we share with the kids I would fall apart.

I want to thank them for coming to class and helping me through each day weather they know it or not. Lastly, I wan to say Joey loves sharing his harem and he only hopes it grows bigger and bigger and bigger so he has stories to tell Grandma.

No comments: