Friday, January 23, 2009

Breakfast, StrollerFit and Sleep

With less than 4 weeks to go and I have had the oddest feeling about the changes about to happen.,,

First of all I love breakfast food, always had and can eat eats for dinner anytime. For the last few months my breakfast has been shared, no matter what I have eaten Joey must have a "bite peeas." Earlier this week, I made hot cereal, I ate one bite he finished it, so I made another bowl which I proceeded to feed Joey and the same thing happened to the third bowl. Some days he is a bottomless pit and I wonder where he puts it. Since the baby is sitting so high, most days Joey eating my breakfast is just fine because after 3 bites I am full, I just wonder how this will work after the baby.

Strollerfit - classes are going well and Joey is all about KayKay who was not in class yesterday. Every time the door opened, he would say KayKay. Hew finally got over it when he got to run with the boys and play. Today we are due for a heat wave 40 degrees and KayKay and others are coming to play in the snow, so we shall see what happens...

I am writing this at 4:30 and those that know me are thinking she has been up for a while and about to go back to sleep. And last week they would have been right, for months I have been asleep by 8 up at 2 and back to bed around 4 til Joey gets up with a nap in the afternoon while Joey naps. This week it has changed, still asleep by 8, but now I am sleeping til at least 4, getting up to get a drink, play for a bit on the computer and going back to sleep til Joey gets up. Maybe next week I can sleep til Joey gets up. Wouldn't that be nice, get a straight 10 hours until the baby comes and I get none,

Off to bed I go and then back to the routine - Share breakfast with Joey, StrollerFit and a nap.

No comments: